In this programme, you will study advanced power electronics, electrical machines with strong focus on control engineering, optimisation and reliability, and integrating renewable energy systems for application sectors. You will study these topics analytically, numerically and experimentally in an innovative research environment.
This study programme combines contemporary technologies with adaptation from classic technologies such as electronics, power electronics, electrical machines, control engineering with artificial intelligence, reliability and maintenance issues. This gives you an understanding of the technologies, scientific background involved in the advanced power electronic areas, and its application in systems level studies in a real time environment.
Studying the APEL programme, you learn how to model numerically using advanced software, analyse, synthesise and develop advanced power electronic systems level studies with theoretical background. Further, you will gain the knowledge how power electronics and drives interact with externally connected components or systems.
You will work with and explore topics such as:
- Off-shore wind turbine converters and control dynamics
- Power electronic control of underwater robotics used in particular for inspection and maintenance operations
- Diagnostic of power electronic and electrical machine installations
- Optimum control dynamics of drives
- Control of renewable energy systems
- Electric propulsion systems for electric ships and vehicles – (More Electric Vehicles technologies)
- Design of intelligent drone systems for inspection and maintenance
- Design of intelligent control for robotic manipulator systems
- Condition monitoring and maintenance of power electronic and electrical machine systems
- Reliability analysis of power electronics and power systems
APPLICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
Admission to the MSc programme in Advanced Power Electronics presupposes a BSc degree in Engineering (Applied Industrial Electronics).
Applicants without legal right of admission are:
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Engineering (Energy Engineering with specialisation in Electrical Energy)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Engineering (Energy Engineering with specialisation in Mechatronics)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Engineering (Energy Engineering with specialisation in Dynamic Systems)
Students with the following bachelor’s degrees might be admitted if they have chosen electable courses with a minimum of 5 ECTS within electrical machines and 5 ECTS within power electronics:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Danish Technical University
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering from Danish Technical University
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics from Southern Danish University
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Power Technology from Aarhus University
Please make sure to upload your application form and further documentation by the required deadline.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 email@example.com