Earn two individual master degrees in Marketing while studying at BI in Oslo for one year, followed by one year at Luiss University in Rome.
WHY CHOOSE A JOINT PROGRAMME IN MARKETING FROM LUISS AND BI?
Do you want to be prepared for the international job market? This marketing programme will definitely fit the bill. Our joint programme is taught in two different locations to provide a unique multicultural experience and you will benefit from the knowledge and perspectives shared by two internationally acclaimed business schools. The programme also provides you with a unique opportunity to study marketing from a management perspective, while at the same time specialising in the analytics and metrics areas of the field. The programme will provide you with the academic and professional competence you need for managerial positions in marketing. Your combination of expertise in marketing and the ability to work in diverse environments will be highly sought after. Your skills will be relevant to a wide range of positions in marketing-oriented organisations focused on building and delivering value to customers.
Candidates who successfully complete the programme will obtain the following two degrees upon graduation:
- Master of Science in Strategic Marketing Management from BI
- Master’s Degree in Marketing from Luiss
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
You will receive cutting-edge, research-based training from faculty at both institutions. The curriculum covers all major topics within the field of marketing, from statistical methods to how culture influences consumer behaviour. You will gain advanced knowledge on digitalisation and other emerging trends in the field.
Among the topics, you will find:
- Digital Marketing: Learn about the fundamentals and strategies behind digital marketing, as well as the practical hands-on tools used in various online, mobile, and social media channels.
- Consumer Decision Making: Understand what motivates people to choose a particular product or service and how this behaviour can be predicted or influenced.
- Performance Marketing: Examine how marketing insight contributes to a company’s value creation through studying a range of models, techniques, and metrics used to measure marketing performance in order to set investments and returns.
The nature and curricula of the BI-Luiss joint programme will also teach you to appreciate and benefit from the cultural differences you will meet in an increasingly international workplace. You will be able to evaluate decisions in light of conflicting interests and consider different stakeholders’ influence on the organisation. Not the least, you will gain ethical awareness and learn how to improve an organisation’s long-term sustainability.
The BI–Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing is a two-year, 120-ECTS-credit programme.
- Core courses
- Programme courses
YEAR 1 AT BI NORWEGIAN BUSINESS SCHOOL IN OSLO
YEAR 2 AT LUISS UNIVERSITY IN ROME
Thesis Writing Seminar
This joint master programme in Marketing will provide you with a solid basis for managerial positions in market-oriented organisations. This is a programme in leadership education as well as in marketing education, from an international perspective. With this degree, you will be able to work in a wide range of businesses and industries.
Here are a few examples of positions you can aspire to have after graduating from the programme:
- Brand Manager
- Market Analyst
- Social Media Manager
- Digital Marketing Director
- Communications Specialist
- International Marketing Manager
- Media Buyer
1.0 DEGREE REQUIREMENTS
1.1 Undergraduate Degree
A successfully completed Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS credits/equivalent of at least 3 years ) in the field of:
- Business Administration
- Social Sciences (with course requirements for Marketing and Economics)
1.2 The Bachelor’s degree must include the following courses, or equivalent:
- Foundations in Marketing
- Foundations in Economics (Micro or Macro)
- Statistics or Econometrics*
*Based on an overall assessment, an applicant may receive a conditional offer of admission if this course is lacking in the Bachelor’s degree. The applicant will be required to take a course in Statistics before the start of the academic year to fulfil this condition. BI Norwegian Business School offers a preparatory course in Statistics in July/August each year.
2.0 PROGRAMME SPECIFIC GRADE REQUIREMENTS
2.1 In addition to the admission requirements for all MSc degree programmes, applicants require a minimum grade of C in courses of particular relevance to the BI-Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing programme including Marketing, Statistics, and Economics.
2.2 Grade Point Average: The minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) requirement is 3.50 (B) on an ECTS scale.
3.0 STANDARDISED TESTS
3.1 GMAT or GRE: Applicants must submit results for one of the tests below and achieve the minimum scores indicated:
- GMAT: 600
- GRE: 158 (Quantitative Reasoning) and 152 (Verbal)
Applicants may request a waiver for the GMAT requirement. In addition to the general BI waiver rules, the following categories qualify for a GMAT waiver for the BI-Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing programme:
- Students with a relevant Bachelor’s degree from an Italian post-secondary institution
- Students with a Bachelor’s degree from one of Luiss’s partner schools or BI’s partner schools
3.2 LANGUAGE TESTS: TOEFL OR IELTS ACADEMIC: English language proficiency, certified by one of the following:
- TOEFL: minimum 90
- IELTS Academic: minimum 6.5
Applicants may request a waiver for the English language proficiency requirement. In addition to the general BI waiver rules, the following categories qualify for an English Language proficiency test waiver for the BI-Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing programme:
- Graduates who have two years or more of higher education where the language of instruction was English
- Graduates from a country which is a member of the EU/EEA and/or the Council of Europe/UNESCO-Cepes and have English as the first foreign language taken over a period of at least 7 years in primary school, secondary school and upper secondary education
No GMAT/GRE or IELTS/TOEFL exemption is automatic. To request a waiver of the requirements, the applicant must submit a waiver application. Deviations from the general exemptions may occur as it is the prerogative of the Associate Dean to grant or decline the exemption.
4.0. OVERALL ASSESSMENT
In the event an applicant does not meet all the minimum requirements, an individual overall assessment will be conducted. Based on an overall assessment of the individual applicant’s admission file, the Admission Committee may make an offer of admission to the BI-Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing. They may approve other documented qualifications to satisfy admission requirements.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 email@example.com