As a student at the MSc programme in Bioinformatics you learn to solve biological problems by combining mathematical and statistical calculation methods with computer science.
The programme is offered in English.
Bioinformatics is an extremely active, interdisciplinary field of research. You will learn the fundamentals of bioinformatics, which include sequence analysis, protein and RNA structural analysis, genomics, phylogenetics, analysis of high-throughput data, machine learning methods, etc. You specialize within the fields of Computational Biology or Computer Science.
Read about the academic profile and career opportunities
If you have completed a Bachelor’s degree or are enrolled in the final semester of a Bachelor’s programme you are eligible to apply for the Master’s programme in Bioinformatics.
Bachelor’s degrees that automatically fulfill the academic requirements
If you hold one of the degrees listed below, you are considered to meet all academic requirements. Learn about when and how to apply.
- BSc in Natural Sciences and IT from the University of Copenhagen (reserved access to the programme*)
- BSc in Biology from the University of Copenhagen
- BSc in Biology-Biotechnology from the University of Copenhagen
- BSc in Biochemistry from the University of Copenhagen
- BSc in Molecular Biomedicine from the University of Copenhagen
- BSc in Computer Science from the University of Copenhagen
- BSc in Physics from the University of Copenhagen
- BSc in Mathematics from the University of Copenhagen
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org