About the Programme
The Master of Science programme in Biotechnology is aimed towards scientific research with focus on cell- and molecular biology, biochemistry and microbiology. One of the objectives is to give the students an in-depth understanding of the biological processes in bacteria, plants and animals and possible applications of these processes.
During the course of the study it will be placed emphasis on practical skills in central courses such as cell- and molecular biology, biochemistry and microbiology in addition to research training. The latter includes statement of testable hypotheses, strategies for testing, collecting data, and interpretation of the results. The master study contain a theoretical and methodical dimension that can be translated to other scientific areas.
Totally 20 students (foreign and Norwegian) will be admitted to this programme each year.
One of the following requirements has to be fulfilled to qualify for admission to the programme:
- BSc in Cell- and Molecular biology
- BSc from Norwegian University Colleges within bioengineering (bioingeniørfag)
- BSc in Food Technology (matteknologi/næringsmiddelfag)
- an education corresponding to 3 years of study at university level within the field of biotechnology or biochemistry
- BSc in other related areas may be considered on an individual basis
English language requirements
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) with a minimum score of 600/90 points on the paper based/internet based test IELTS (International English Language Testing Service) with a minimum score of band 6.5
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org