USER-ORIENTED IT SOLUTIONS
E-business is primarily a programme, which links practical business understanding with an understanding of different types of digital platforms for trade, information, and communication – often with a focus on interaction.
This programme teaches you to develop and work with digital solutions – all very different, however, with the common characteristic that the user is put first. While IT solutions in other contexts often are about doing things faster or cheaper, E-business is also about doing something, which has not been done before – or make existing solutions better. That is how E-business adds value. At CBS, you will discover that we discuss issues in a very practical way, and you will work with other students in groups on finding solutions based on real-life cases.
You will for instance get to work with issues such as the following:
- How will good digital platforms create more value for the consumer – in terms of function as well as experience?
- How can digital solutions be incorporated strategically in different business models; supporting business activities and goals?
- How do different IT solutions affect the way people perceive, act and collaborate?
- How do you work with IT in an innovative context to create new solutions that work in practice?
- How do you adapt solutions that are compliant with the law and the technological framework?
AN AREA DEVELOPING RAPIDLY
E-business may apply to traditional companies who wish to communicate or sell their products on the internet. However, E-business may also be about public authorities and other types of organisations using digital platforms to communicate, create attention, activate and involve the audience. More and more companies and organisations integrate E-business in their strategies, be it permanent solutions or short-term solutions in the context of a campaign. Naturally, E-business includes all types of digital technology and digital platforms, for instance traditional websites, apps, social media, internal business systems, or new, emerging platforms.
In general, suitable E-business solutions are about bringing players, ideas and markets together in a new way and to create user-oriented communication supporting the strategic goals of the company or organisation.
You are qualified for (but not guaranteed) admission to the programme if you:
A) Fulfil the entry requirements below
B) Fulfil the language requirement
C) Have a bachelor degree (or will by study start)
SPECIFIC ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Your educational background will be subject to an overall individual assessment in order to establish if the academic areas listed below are covered to a sufficient extent.
The specific entry requirements are min. 30 ECTS-points within one or more of the following areas:
- Business administration (e.g. economics; innovation/entrepreneurship; management; marketing; organisation; accounting; statistics; finance; strategy; and the like)
- IT (e.g. information technology; computer science; programming; computer algorithms; information systems; information management; computer-mediated communication; information architecture and design; systems design; and the like)
- Media, communication and design (incl. organisational communication; communication design; design management; visual communication; aesthetics; media management; design concepts, architecture; product design; and the like)
- Politics/culture/society studies (e.g. sociology; social studies; politics/political science; public administration; anthropology; development studies; law; psychology; culture studies; area studies; history; philosophy; and the like)
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 email@example.com