Expert in Business Management and Entrepreneurship
New strategic thinking, new business concepts, excellent networking and leadership skills are in high demand in the global business environment. Business Management and Entrepreneurship (BME) develops the competences needed in strategic management and in developing business operations. The focus is on small and medium-sized enterprises, especially on their international business activities. BME also promotes international networking between working life and higher education. Advanced professional studies include e.g. strategy work, strategic marketing, business processes, innovation and change management as well as cross-cultural teamwork and leadership.
Goals of Degree Studies
- To enhance skills in business management in the changing domestic and international operating environment, especially in the SME sector.
- To enhance the students’ personal abilities to succeed as an innovator, reformer and developer of an SME or another working organisation.
- To improve the students’ abilities to develop and manage business processes as an entrepreneur and to take an entrepreneurial approach.
- To promote international networking of working life and higher education.
Information for Applicants
Master’s studies at a university of applied sciences are a natural extension to a Bachelor’s Degree. A Master’s Degree will give you the same qualifications as a university-level Master’s Degree, but it is more closely connected with working life.
The Entrance examination will be organized online and it consists of written part and personal interview.
Detailed information about the entrance examination and instructions for completing the examination will be sent to eligible applicants by e-mail.
Forms of Learning
BME is taught in English. Studying is strongly based on working life. RDI projects and assignments characterise the learning process. The Master’s Thesis that involves an extensive development assignment in your/a work community will be part of the studies from the begin. Cooperation with partner universities and visiting lecturers from all around the world add to the international focus of the studies.
The Degree programme is also well-suited for students coming from abroad. E-Learning is used over 90 % of the time. There are about 4-5 contact sessions per academic year. Each contact session takes 2-3 days in Rauma. Lectures between the contact days are conducted via conference calls, videoconferencing or other media.
- Advanced Professional Studies, 55 ECTS
- Analysing Business Environment, 25 ECTS
- Competent Individuals and Learning Organisations, 10 ECTS
- Developing Innovative Business Strategies and Operations, 20 ECTS
- Elective Studies, 5 ECTS
Master’s Thesis, 30 ECTS
For Employers: Benefit from Your Employee’s Master’s Degree
A chance to make the most out of the know-how of your staff: Master’s studies at Satakunta University of Applied Sciences.
Studies offer you, as an employer, a chance to benefit from the development assignments your employee will complete in your work community as a part of the studies. They are an excellent path for your personnel to update and expand their skills in managing demanding tasks involving research and development, leadership and planning. Studies lead to a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, which offers the same qualifications as a university-level Master’s Degree, but is more closely connected with working life.
Master’s studies are aimed for professionals with a Bachelor’s Degree, for whom they form a natural extension in academic and working life. The studies can be completed as part-time, multiform studies in two to three years alongside a normal day job. The applicants must have an applicable Bachelor’s Degree and at least three years of work experience within the specific field of study after graduation.
Requirements for applying
- Bachelor’s Degree awarded by a university or a university of applied sciences.
- Minimum of 40 ECTS credits of business studies.
- Three years of relevant working experience after the BBA or secondary education.
Adequate English skills.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 email@example.com