Advance your understanding of the complex globalised economy through studies in an international classroom environment. Learn about modern business themes, such as Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), establish international relationships and prepare to enter a dynamic international job market.
Business Theory, Modern Realities
You will take core courses in how CSR and Knowledge Management are relevant for marketing, human resources and accounting before specialising in one of these three areas of study. The capstone of your 10-month study period will be a thesis project in which you examine how a specific real-world research problem relates to one of the focus areas of the programme.
Entry Requirements (September 2019)
Specific Entry Requirements
- Completed a bachelor’s degree majoring in Social Sciences or a bachelor’s degree in technology with Social Science focus comprising at least 180 credits (60 credits = 1 academic year full-time study), or an equivalent degree or currently completing the final year of studies leading to such a degree. The applicant’s education must also include at least 30 credits in Business Administration (for example, accounting, marketing, organization theory) including a minimum of 7.5 credits in research methods applicable to social science or business, or equivalent knowledge.
- An approved statement of purpose.
English Language Proficiency
The most common tests and important scores that are accepted are:
- IELTS (academic training), 6.5 (with no part of the test below 5.5)
- TOEFL (Internet based): 90 (with a minimum of 20 on the written part)
- TOEFL (paper based): 575 (with a minimum of 4.5 on the written part)
Please check the University Admissions information on English Language Proficiencyto see if you are required to submit a TOEFL or IELTS result.
87 000 SEK (total)
*EU/EEA Citizens are not required to pay tuition fees.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org