The Department of Chemistry offers a two-year MSc in Chemistry. The degree programme is open to students with a Bachelor’s degree in chemistry from universities and teaching institutions in Denmark and abroad. The programme is research-oriented and reflects the interests of the business community, research institutions and the public sector. It is flexible, and can be tailored to match the academic interests of the individual student.
As a student on the programme you get to specialise in a particular subject area, while at the same time acquiring general competencies in chemistry. Teaching at the university is greatly influenced by the research conducted here, as the lecturers are active researchers. All classes on the MSc programme are taught in English. As an MSc student, you have excellent opportunities for working with researchers in the laboratory, and you can also complete a project in collaboration with a private company or a public institution.
The following Bachelor’s degrees qualify students for admission to the Master’s degree programme in Chemistry:
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry from Aarhus University, University of Southern
- Denmark or University of Copenhagen.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Medical Chemistry from Aarhus University.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering from Aarhus University
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry and Technology from Technical University of Denmark.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Nanoscience from Aarhus University.
- The following other degrees can provide admission to the Master’s degree programme in Chemistry:
- A Bachelor’s degree amounting to at least 60 ECTS credits in Chemistry as well as basic courses in Mathematics, physics and statistics can qualify the student for admission.
Other qualifications can provide admission to the Master’s degree programme, provided the university assesses that their level, extent and content correspond to the degrees mentioned above.
Upon admission further requirements regarding composition of the degree programme may be stipulated.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 email@example.com