This study programme is relevant for you if you already have a bachelor degree in Chemistry and Biotechnology and want to enhance your skills.
With a master of science in engineering degree in Chemistry you can work in the production of phytopharmacology, food products, medicines or clean energy. You will also be qualified for consultancy work and project management in chemical, environmental and biotechnological industries.
You are qualified for admission if you hold one of the following degrees:
- 10 ECTS in Chemical engineering – gives you a legal claim for admission
- 5 ECTS in Reactor design
- 5 ECTS in Process and product design
- 20 ECTS in General and analytical chemistry, organic and inorganic chemistry
- 10 ECTS in Biotechnology, incl. Technical microbiology
- 10 ECTS in Laboratory practice
- 5 ECTS in Physical chemistry
- 15 ECTS in Mathematic and physical models
- 5 ECTS in Statistics
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org