Studies in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) prepare future experts and leaders who use advanced methodologies to design and develop information technology for the benefit of people.
Programme-specific admission criteria
The admission criteria to the programme is a high quality Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, communications engineering, or electrical engineering. Excellent candidates with degrees in other fields such as information systems, engineering, natural sciences, mathematics or physics will be considered if they have sufficient studies and proven skills and knowledge in the required areas.
Required background for the Human-Computer Interaction major includes a track record in:
- computer science: good or strong programming skills and coverage of relevant core topics in computer science, such as algorithms, software engineering, machine learning, web technology, and networking
- mathematics, and especially linear algebra, calculus, and probability theory
Knowledge of one or more the following areas is considered an advantage:
- interaction design or human-computer interaction
- human factors
- electrical engineering, signal processing
- artificial intelligence, machine learning, or data mining science
- web and mobile development
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 email@example.com