Machine learning is one of the strong points of Aalto University. This solid education in modern computational data analysis gives you excellent opportunities for a career in research institutions or in the private sector in the rapidly developing fields of machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence.
Programme-specific admission requirements
Applicants to the programme must meet the general eligibility and language requirements that are common to all Master’s programmes in the field of science and technology.
Admission criteria to the programme is a high quality Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, communications engineering, or electrical engineering. Excellent candidates with degrees in other fields such as information systems, engineering, natural sciences, mathematics or physics will be considered if they have sufficient studies and proven skills and knowledge in the required areas.
Required background for the Machine Learning, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (Macadamia) major includes sufficient skills in
- mathematics (particularly important are linear algebra, calculus, probability theory, statistics, and discrete mathematics)
- computer science (in particular good programming skills, data structures and algorithms. Also other courses, such as: data bases, theory of computing, computer networks, software engineering)
Knowledge of the following areas is considered an advantage:
- additional knowledge of mathematical methods (important)
- stochastic methods, advanced probability theory and statistics
- artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data mining
- computational modelling and data analysis
- signal processing
- big data applications
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org