With internationally awarded and acknowledged research groups at the forefront of Computer Science, SDU has one of the most veritable, versatile and dynamic academic environments to offer you a specialised education in the fields of Algorithms, Concurrency and Logic, and Data Science.
To apply for the Master’s programme in Computer Science, you need a relevant Bachelor’s degree. You can apply if you hold a Bachelor’s degree from University of Southern Denmark, Aarhus University, University of Copenhagen or Aalborg University.
You can also apply if you hold a similar degree containing a minimum of 100 ECTS within computer science. The following subject areas must be covered:
- Programming (at least 15 ECTS)
- Algorithms, data structures and complexity (at least 15 ECTS)
- Computer systems, including machine architecture and operating systems (at least 15 ECTS)
- Mathematical auxiliary subjects, including discreet mathematics (at least 10 ECTS)
- Databases (at least 5 ECTS)
Once you apply, the study board will assess whether your degree is qualifying.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 email@example.com