ABOUT THE EDUCATION
The Dance Partnership programme is a 2 year full-time post-graduate education in pedagogical and creative practice directed towards professional dancers.
Applicants should be aware that the education encompasses mandatory modules corresponding to a workload of 120 ECTS, and that the teaching language is English.
The education is financed by the Danish state and is free of charge to students coming from EU & EEA countries. Students from outside the EU/EEA-area are obligated to pay tuition fees when admitted into the programme.
Every second year, The Danish National School of Performing Arts admits up to seven students into the Dance Partnership programme. Admission to the programme is based on an application and an audition.
Go here to read more about the education: Dance Partnership
Tuesday the 3rd of April 2018 at 23:59 o’clock.
In order to apply for the Dance Partnership programme, you will have to fill in an online application form. The application form is available at the admission portal – CLICK HERE.
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS MUST BE ATTACHED AS PDFS:
- CV (max. 2 pages).
- Professional portfolio demonstrating selected examples of your artistic experience and interests (max. 10 pages).
- Motivation for your application (800-1000 words).
THE APPLICATION FORM IS ONLY VALID IF YOU:
- Fill in the application form online – and not by post or e-mail.
- Fill in all the boxes in the form and attach a photo.
- Attach CV, portfolio and motivation letter; in English and not exceeding the allowed page or word count.
- Have financial coverage on your bank account when we withdraw the application fee.
- Submit your application within the application deadline.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 email@example.com