A Programme for Fast-Paced Data Management
The sheer amount of data that is being produced each and every day is redefining our world: according to IBM, 90 percent of all current data has been created in the last two years alone. The collection and evaluation of this data can transform behaviours, business models, markets and every imaginable organisational structure. The Data Science Programme at Dalarna University prepares you to be at the centre of this transformation working within private companies, public organisations and research institutions.
Our programme provides you with both hands-on training in the collection and interpretation of data as well as broad knowledge and an understanding of how data analysis is used for decision-making within organisations. You will gain a unique cross-disciplinary skill-set that will prepare you for jobs both in the present day and in the future.
Entry Requirements (Academic Year 2019/2020)
Specific Entry Requirements
- Completed bachelor’s degree with a major in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or Data Science, comprising at least 180 credits (60 credits = 1 academic year full-time study), or an equivalent degree or currently completing the final year of studies leading to such a degree.
- Documented English language proficiency equivalent to English B/English 6 at Swedish upper-secondary school (more information below).
English Language Proficiency
The most common tests and important scores that are accepted are:
- IELTS (academic training), 6.5 (with no part of the test below 5.5)
- TOEFL (Internet-based): 90 (with a minimum of 20 on the written part)
- TOEFL (paper-based): 575 (with a minimum of 4.5 on the written part)
Please check the University Admissions information on English Language Proficiencyto see if you are required to submit a TOEFL or IELTS result.
270 000 SEK (total)
*EU/EEA Citizens are not required to pay tuition fees.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org