The MSc program in Economics will equip you to address challenging economic problems and provide you with excellent tools to pursue careers in both the public and private sector.
The program puts an emphasis on problem-solving skills that can be applied in a wide variety of settings and offers an invaluable start to your career. By using modern economic analysis and quantitative empirical methods we give you the tools to analyze complex real world problems in public policy making, as well as in private business and international organizations.
The specializations in Applied Economic Analysis and International Economics have a joint intake. Once accepted, you choose your specialization after completing a common first semester.
The program is best suited for students with a strong undergraduate background in economics. It demands an excellent analytical ability and the ambition to put your work to the test with the very best people in the field. All courses are given in English by internationally renowned faculty.
You will be equipped to address challenging economic problems. By means of modern economic analysis and quantitative empirical methods it will give you the tools to analyze complex real world problems in public policy making as well as in private business and in international organizations. If you are looking to start your career with a deep understanding of economics, this is where to begin.
CLASS COMPOSITION | FALL 2018
MSc in Economics
- 58 students enrolled
- GMAT range: 660-750
- GRE average: 165
- Swedes: 27
- Other nationalities: 16
- Average age: 24
Nationalities other than Swedish:
Germany, Italy, China, United States, Untied Kingdom, India, Spain, Romania, Finland, France, Switzerland, Greece, Nepal, Czech Republic, Poland.
1. Bachelor’s degree
Should contain at least 90 ECTS in Social Sciences (including but not limited to Economics, Business Administration and Political Science), with a minimum of 30 ECTS specifically in Economics.
Students in their last year of the Bachelor program are welcome to apply and must upload a document in the application with the remaining courses in their degree.
2. GMAT or GRE test result
– GMAT (total score) of 600 or more
– GRE score (quantitative) of 155 or more
3. Proof of proficiency in English
We accept the following options as proof of your proficiency in English:
– IELTS Academic score at least 7
– TOEFL iBT total score at least 100
– English as native language
– Bachelor’s degree from a program conducted completely in English
– Qualifications “English B/6” from Swedish upper secondary school
– Upper Secondary School under the curriculum of International Baccalaureate
4. Motivation & supporting attachments
- Letter of motivation answering a question why you are interested in the program and why you are a suitable candidate.
- Brief CV with your recent achievements
- Relevant work experience and extracurricular activities may be considered.
- References are not required, but we give a possibility to submit them. Only contact details of your referees are needed from your side.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 email@example.com