The Erasmus Mundus master programme in Embedded Computing Systems is an opportunity for Bachelors wanting to enhance their professional background in order to be employable in a broad range of ICT companies. You may specialize in topics like: Advanced topics in Embedded Systems, Communication and Signal Processing, Automation & Control, or Microsystems.
Faculty of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering, by the departments Electronic Systems, Engineering Cybernetics, Computer Science, and Information Security and Communication Technology, participate in the European Erasmus Mundus master programme for the 2 year degree Master of Science in Embedded Computing Systems. The students may choose between three different universities: Technische Universität Kaiserslautern (UNIKL), University of Southampton (UoS), and NTNU.
- The applicant must hold at least a B.Sc. degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related program. At the time of application preliminary transcripts are accepted. Final transcripts must be provided upon enrollment.
- The grade average of the previous study should prove high qualification of the applicant. This will normally be the case for a grade average of ‘B’ or better in terms of the ECTS grading scale.
- Applicants need to prove that they have sufficient fluency in English. We normally ask for IELTS 6.5 overall with at least 6.0 in each competency. This corresponds to a TOEFL result with a score of about 600 paper-based/250 computer-based/95 internet-based test. For information on accepted English language tests, please visit www.southampton.ac.uk/admissions_language.
- The proof of English proficiency is required even when the language of instruction for the previous education was English. However, for nationals of countries listed under this link the proof of language proficiency is waived.
Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Taking the GRE test is recommended but not mandatory. The GRE code number of the University of Kaiserslautern is 7143.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org