The Master’s Programme in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management (EIM) gives you leading-edge insight and a unique challenge-based learning experience in the most vibrant student-led entrepreneurship community in Europe.
- Interested in starting up and developing new businesses?
- Motivated to invent and design new products and services?
- Curious about how entrepreneurship theories can be applied to solving real-life challenges?
- Passionate about pursuing bold ideas that can make the world a better place?
Entrepreneurship and innovation are important engines of growth for our societies. They play a key role in generating economic, social and ecological value. Studying in our EIM programme will give you the mindset and skills needed to generate new (business) ideas and turn them into actions that can make a difference to your life and the lives of others.
1. General admission requirements
The application must first fulfil the general eligibility requirements before it is sent to the Master’s programme for academic evaluation. Read carefully the general admission requirements, information on admission groups, selection schedule, required application documents and application instructions on our website section admissions.
In addition to the general eligibility requirements, each Master’s programme has programme-specific evaluation criteria.
2. Programme-specific requirements
The admission group depends on the degree you are applying with. Only applicants with a lower university degree in “Economics and Business Administration” completed in a university in Finland apply in Admission Group 1. The name of the degree is kauppatieteiden kandidaatti, KTK in Finnish. All other applicants apply in Admission Group 2. More information on admission groups is on the admissionspage.
Admission Group 2
1) Study success and content of previous studies
Applicants must demonstrate good academic performance. To be eligible, an applicant’s weighted GPA of the previous degree must be better than “good” on the grading scale of the university granting the degree. Applicants with a weighted GPA of previous degree lower than “good” are not eligible.
2) GMAT score (or comparable GRE score)
GMAT or GRE is obligatory in admission group 2 (minimum score 550 in GMAT or equivalent GRE score).
3) Motivation letter
The letter is written in English into the electronic application system and the maximum length of the letter is 4000 characters (including space characters). The letter should answer at least the following questions:
- Why am I applying for admission to this particular study programme?
- What interests me in the Master’s programme in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management?
- Why should I be admitted?
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org