Whether you want to launch your own company or develop new businesses for existing organisations, the Master in Entrepreneurship programme prepares you for a future career beyond the ordinary. You’ll learn to manage the challenges of getting a new business off the ground and to master the introduction of new products and services within already established companies. You’ll also have the option to complete an internship that lets you apply your entrepreneurial skills in a real-world environment.
WHY THIS PROGRAMME?
This one-year Master’s programme is designed for students who want to create and innovate by developing new businesses. You will gain hands-on experience turning your ideas into reality, and the international network you’ll build with multi-talented fellow students will inspire and support you throughout your future entrepreneurial career. You’ll also benefit from:
- Broad-based exposure to the entrepreneurial ecosystem in the Uppsala region
- The opportunity to develop a business plan either for your own business or in collaboration with an inventor or entrepreneur in the Uppsala region
- The option to combine the writing of your Master’s thesis with a practical internship in the field
The programme is run by the Department of Business studies, home to researchers who lead their fields in the areas of corporate entrepreneurship, industrial marketing, institutional analysis, international business and more. You’ll also benefit from Sweden’s stellar reputation for innovation and social responsibility – values that inform all of our Master’s programmes.
The student body of this programme currently looks like this:
- Even distribution female and male participants
- Diverse academic, cultural, and professional backgrounds
- Applicants from 72 different countries in 2017
The programme leads to a Master of Social Science (60 credits) where Entrepreneurship is the main field of study.
A Bachelor’s degree, equivalent to a Swedish Kandidatexamen, from an internationally recognised university.
All applicants need to verify English language proficiency that corresponds to English studies at upper secondary (high school) level in Sweden (“English 6”). This can be done in a number of ways, including through an internationally recognised test such as TOEFL or IELTS, or through previous upper secondary (high school) or university studies.
The minimum test scores are:
- IELTS: an overall mark of 6.5 and no section below 5.5
- TOEFL: Paper-based: Score of 4.5 (scale 1–6) in written test and a total score of 575. Internet-based: Score of 20 (scale 0–30) in written test and a total score of 90
- Cambridge: CAE, CPE
Selection: Students are selected based on:
- GMAT test result
- Higher education credits (maximum 285 credits)
Students with a GMAT test result have priority.
Tuition fee-paying students and non-paying students are admitted on the same grounds but in different selection groups.
If you are not a citizen of a European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA) country, or Switzerland, you are required to pay application and tuition fees. Fees cover application and tuition only and do not cover accommodation, academic literature or the general cost of living. Read more about fees.
Application Fee: SEK 900
Tuition fee, first semester: SEK 50000
Tuition fee, total: SEK 100000
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 email@example.com