On the MSc programme in Environmental Science your main focus will be the advancement of the state of health for humans and the environment.
The programme is offered in English.
Our environment is hugely affected by human activity. Agriculture, industrial pollution and consumption pollution are all factors with an impact on the environment as well as on humans. The MSc programme in Environmental Science enables you to create sustainable solutions to these problems. You choose a specialisation within three academic fields: Chemistry, Toxicology and Health; Soil, Water and Biodiversity; or Land Use and Modelling.
Read about the academic profile and career opportunities
If you want to apply for the specialisation in Soil, Water and Biodiversity” (EnvEuro), you must read about the admission requirements here.
If you have completed a Bachelor’s degree or are enrolled in the final semester of a Bachelor’s programme you are eligible to apply for the Master’s programme in Environmental Science.
Bachelor’s degrees that automatically fulfill the academic requirements
If you hold one of the degrees listed below, you are considered to meet all academic requirements. Learn about when and how to apply.
- BSc in Natural Resources with the specialisation in Environmental Science from the University of Copenhagen (reserved access to the programme*)
- BSc in Natural Resources with the specialisation in Environmental Science from another Danish or nordic universities
- BSc in Chemistry, Biology, Biology-Biotechnology, Pharmacy or Molecular Biomedicine from the University of Copenhagen
- BSc in Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology Engineering or Medicinal Chemistry from Aarhus University.
- BSc in Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy, Engineering (Chemistry and Biotechnology) or Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from the University of Southern Denmark.
- Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology or Sustainable Biotechnology from Aalborg University.
- BSc in Technical Science (teknisk videnskab) with specialisation in Environmental Technology (miljøteknologi) (the graduate engineer programme) from DTU.
- Natural Sciences or International Bachelor in Natural Sciences from Roskilde University.
- Vand, Bioressourcer og Miljømanagement, Biotechnology or Chemistry and Technology from the Technical University of Denmark.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org