This programme is a top choice for you who are open minded and wish to get profound understanding in forest management, ecology, planning and policy that goes beyond certain national traditions.
Forests are no longer regarded as simply factories for wood production. A wide range of multiple forest uses have become of increasing concern for society – from the regional to global scale. In this regard, the environmental and social concerns of many nations overlap. Likewise, the operations of forest companies increasingly cut-across national borders. Today’s forest sector thereby requires specialists possessing a broad knowledge base and international perspective.
To respond to these needs, the Euroforester programme has been developed in cooperation between 14 forest faculties in Europe. With guidance provided by an international research and teaching team, Euroforester courses include numerous study trips in Sweden and abroad.
Prerequisites / Requirements
Admission to the Master´s (120 credits) programme Euroforester requires
• general entry requirements: first-cycle qualification comprising at least 180 credits from an internationally recognised University
• specific entry requirements: one of the following specialisations at first-cycle level:
– 60 credits in Biology or
– 60 credits in Forest Management or
– 60 credits in Forest Sciences or
– 60 credits in Environmental Sciences or
– 60 credits in Natural Resource Management or
– 60 credits in Agricultural Science
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 email@example.com