This internet-based Master’s Programme takes you to a higher academic level within food and meal science, and applies a holistic consumer and public meal perspective to facing global challenges. It prepares you for further research as well as for work within various quality and development positions, providing a wide range of professional opportunities.
Food and meal science
Food and meal science is a multidisciplinary field based on three strong research and educational areas:
• Food science
• Nutrition and health
• Food culture and communication
After graduation, your expertise in investigating and critically reviewing complex food- and meal-related issues will make you attractive in the modern food and meal sector. Your qualifications will open a wide range of working opportunities within research and development.
During the programme you will study:
- The Complexity of Food Choice: The Public Meal from a Consumer Perspective
- Sustainable Food and Meals – Integrating
- Consumer and Production perspectives
- Applied Statistics in the Health Sciences
- Food for Many: Interdisciplinary Approach and Methodology
- Optional specialisation through first or second cycle courses in Food and Meal Science
- Master’s thesis
You can choose between one year of full-time studies or two years of part-time studies. The programme is entirely internet-based. You have the opportunity to choose a five-week course of Work Integrated Learning (WIL). The programme ends with a Master’s thesis of 15 credits.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 email@example.com