Forest and nature areas have many important functions. They protect biological diversity, provide pure drinking water, produce wood and provide the setting for outdoor activities such as hunting, fishing and recreation.
The programme is offered in English.
As a graduate from the 2-year MSc programme in Forest and Nature Management, you will be involved in finding a sustainable balance between ecology, economy and society. You will have completed a modern and international management programme which enables you to develop the world’s forests and natural areas in a sustainable manner.
Read about the academic profile and career opportunities
If you have completed a Bachelor’s degree or are enrolled in the final semester of a Bachelor’s programme you are eligible to apply for the Master’s programme in Forest and Nature Management.
Bachelor’s degrees that automatically fulfill the academic requirements
If you hold one of the degrees listed below, you are considered to meet all academic requirements. Learn about when and how to apply.
- BSc in Natural Resources with the specialisation in Nature Management from the University of Copenhagen (reserved access to the programme*)
- BSc in Natural Resources with either the specialisation in Nature Managment, Environmental Science or the specialisation in Environmental Economics from the University of Copenhagen.
- Professional Bachelor’ degree in Forest and Landscape Engineering from the University of Copenhagen.
*Bachelor’s degree with reserved access to the programme
If your Bachelor’s degree grants a legal right of admission, you are guaranteed a place on the Master’s programme if you apply before the application deadline during the first application period after you complete your bachelor’s degree.
Other bachelor’s degrees
If you have a bachelor’s degree other than those listed above, you must submit additional documentation along with your application so the University can evaluate whether or not you meet the admission requirements. Learn about when and how to apply.
Applicants with one of the following related Bachelor’s degree:
- Agricultural Economics, Antrophology, Biology-Biotechnology, Biology, Economics, Geography and Geoinformatics, Geology-Geoscience, Landscape Architechture, Law, Mathemathics-Economics, Political Science, Sociology or Social Science from the University of Copenhagen.
- Agrobiology, Biology, Economics, Geoscience, Mathematics, Mathematics-Economics, Law, Political Science, Public Politics and Economy or Social Science from the University of Aarhus.
- Biology, Biotechnology, Economics and Business Administration, Geography, Global Business Engineering, Law, Mathematics, Mathematics-Economics, Political Science, Social Science or Sustainable Biotechnology from Aalborg University.
- Natural Science, Social Science or Political Science from Roskilde University
- Biology, Economics, Law, Mathematics, Mathematics-Economics, Political Science or Social Science from the University of Southern Denmark.
- Biotechnology, Chemistry and Technology, Water Bio Resources and Environmental Management or Quantitative Biology and Disease Modelling from the Technical University of Denmark.
- Other Bachelor’s degrees within the area of business, development studies, ecology, environmental science, finance, macroeconomics, microeconomics, management, organization or planning from other Danish or international universities.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org