The master in Genome Science consists of 3 main pillars: 1) Genome Biology 2) Bioinformatics/statistics 3) Genome technologies.
Students will increase their knowledge within the disciplines of genetics, genome biology, molecular biology, statistics and bioinformatics and investigate real biological questions in environmental and life sciences.
Students will be able to:
• Describe and discuss different applications of Genome Science.
• Use methods for generating and analyzing genomic data.
• Apply techniques for quality assurance of different data types and analysis methods.
• Use basic methods for functional genomics in a wet-lab environment.
• Describe and discuss the legal and ethical aspects concerning genome editing and use of genomic data.
• Solve biological questions by project work and master thesis
Bachelor’s degree in biology, biotechnology, animal and plant sciences or equivalent education that includes statistics/bioinformatics, genetics/genomics and laboratory practicals.
There is a minimum mark requirement of C for admission.
Applicants must demonstrate English language ability in accordance with the NMBU regulations.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org