Geography and Geoinformatics is a versatile 2-year MSc programme that allows you to explore many academic fields such as environmental politics, climate change, urban planning or economic changes.
The programme is offered in English.
The programme gives you a solid foundation for conducting complex analyses of local, national and global problems on an interdisciplinary basis. You can choose between these three specialisations: Geoinformatics, Physical Geography and Human Geography.
Read about the academic profile and career opportunities
If you have completed a Bachelor’s degree or are enrolled in the final semester of a Bachelor’s programme you are eligible to apply for the Master’s programme in Geography & Geoinformatics.
Bachelor’s degrees that automatically fulfill the academic requirements
If you hold one of the degrees listed below, you are considered to meet all academic requirements. Learn about when and how to apply.
- Geography & Geoinformatics from the University of Copenhagen (reserved access to the programme*)
- Geography from Danish or Nordic universities
- Surveying and Mapping, Urban, Energy and Environmental Planning from Aalborg University
- International Development Studies from Roskilde University (with a social science or natural-science basic programme)
- Natural Resources from University of Copenhagen
- Environmental Engineering from the Technical University of Denmark
*Bachelor’s degree with reserved access to the programme
If your Bachelor’s degree grants a legal right of admission, you are guaranteed a place on the Master’s programme if you apply before the application deadline during the first application period after you complete your bachelor’s degree.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 email@example.com