Why choose this programme?
Digital technology and development is shaping the future of businesses models, organizations and society. Digital technology and development is shaping the future of businesses models, organizations and society. This program will provide you with an in-depth understanding of digitalization and computer science, and the skills to lead digital business transformation.
Understanding technology has become part of a management responsibility similar to strategy, budgeting and organization. Digital and technological systems are today an integral part of the business, almost regardless of industry. Management and leadership skills and in-depth knowledge of IT solutions is becoming increasingly important.
The Master’s programme in Informatics: digital economics and management deals with the interaction between advanced technical solutions and business innovation and you will learn how digitalization is changing business models and organizations.
The programme gives you solid knowledge in business management and the complexity of digital processes in a company or an organization. You gain analytical skills while learning to take responsibility for managing digitalization processes, in the role of bridging business and digital technology.
You can choose between two different specializations:
- Digital ecosystems
With a specialization in digital ecosystems, you delve into the depths of information systems and IT management. In business you will have an extra focus on innovation and entrepreneurship. Regardless of which specialization you choose, you will be able to put together a theoretical syllabus and choose the topic of your master’s thesis based on your own professional interests.
You will also become part of a professional environment with a broad contact area working across disciplines in informatics, economics and administration. Collaborating with other Master’s students with different academic backgrounds can give you new perspectives in your own field of study.
Before the classes starts in August, we welcome you to three days of compulsory teaching and various social events. Take the opportunity to become acquainted with fellow students academically and socially, get more information about your study program, topics, research and how to choose your master’s thesis.
There are several social and professional gatherings along the way, and you can also get involved in the student association called Digitus, which among other things arranges professional and social gatherings for the students on the program. You can also choose between more than 200 student societies at the university.
Career opportunities and further studies
In addition to gaining solid knowledge in informatics and digital economics and management, you will have acquired significant training in analytical methods and thinking. You will also have the knowledge to lead multidisciplinary teams in digital development and change processes.
Industries are being digitized and automated, and through the study you gain skills that are in great demand in a number of companies. Informatics work in private business, the public sector or in other types of organizations, and the master’s programme opens up many different career paths.
The master’s programme in Informatics: digital economics and leadership offers a mix of computer and business administration courses, and provides yo the knowledge and skills that allow you to make the connection between system and business development.
After completing a master’s degree in Informatics: digital economics and leadership, you have achieved:
- You have research-based knowledge of how digital technology is developed and put to use
- You have a good understanding of theories of technology development and digital economics
- You have knowledge of platform economics and the development of digital ecosystems
- You know the business and organizational opportunities and challenges of digitalization and artificial intelligence
- You have skills in digital strategy, technology and organizational development
- You can develop and implement business models for digital concepts and solutions
- You can lead multidisciplinary teams in development and change processes
- You can plan and manage the selection and integration of advanced digital technology
- You can apply relevant research methods
You can participate in projects in a knowledge-based, critical and professional way:
- You can use your knowledge in a reflected way and put them into a social framework as a basis for assessments and choices.
- You can apply an independent and critical view of your own and others’ work and can create and recognize well-founded professional arguments.
- You have a reflected relationship with your own knowledge and expertise
- You are academically curious and keep up with the professional development.
- You know well the importance of your own field of study in society and business, and you can discuss ethical issues in the digital economy. Has operational competence, including ethical and methodological competence, to take responsibility for the management of digitalization.
You can apply your knowledge and skills to new areas to gain new insights:
- You can see professional relationships and put things into a bigger perspective.
- You can transfer ideas to new areas and think innovative and innovative.
- You can find good professional issues and explore them, both alone and in collaboration with others.
- You know well the importance of your own field in society and business, and you can discuss ethical issues.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 email@example.com