The Master’s programme offers you a unique opportunity to study information science from a cultural perspective. As a Master of Science in Information Science and Cultural Communication, you learn how to work analytically with complex problems and challenges in the interplay between people, IT, information and culture.
During the two-year program, students will work with theories and methods in relation to subjects such as: system evaluation, user studies, information architecture, knowledge organization, scholarly communication, bibliometric, information culture and design of interactive information spaces. In addition, students can choose a number of elective courses reflecting new research and courses with a practical approach. The teaching methods vary depending on subject and learning activity. Students are always actively invited to take part in discussions and contribute to the learning experience in the classroom.
The programme is offered in English.
If you have completed a Bachelor’s degree or are enrolled in the final semester of a Bachelor’s programme, you are eligible to apply for the Master’s programme in Information Science and Cultural Communication.
Regardless of what university you are enrolled at, you can – if you meet the academic and language requirements – apply on the basis of a relevant Bachelor’s degree.
In order to qualify for admission applicants are required to fulfil the English language requirements.
If you hold one of the Danish-taught degrees listed below, you are considered to meet the academic requirements for admission to the Master’s programme in Information Science and Cultural Communication.
- BSc in Information Science and Cultural Communication, University of Copenhagen*
- BSc in Information Science and Cultural Communication, Royal School of Library and Information Science
- BA in Library Science and Knowledge Communication, University of Southern Denmark
- Bachelor in Digital Media and Design, IT-Universitetet
- BA in Film and Media Studies, University of Copenhagen
- BA in Communication and Digital Media, Aalborg University
- BA in Information and Communication Science, University of Southern Denmark
- BA in Information Science, Aarhus University
- BA in Communication and IT, University of Copenhagen
* This bachelor’s degree programme grants a legal right of admission if you apply before the application deadline during the first application period after you complete your bachelor’s degree programme.
In order to proceed with your application, please refer to the application procedure.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org