About the Programme
Innovation is the key driver of long term growth – and to development of sustained competitive advantages. This programme focuses on management of innovation processes. The programme provides skills in managing business level and corporate level projects that involve development, introduction, and implementation of new technologies and methods. In particular, you learn to connect the technological aspects of the business with the commercial aspects. Through the programme, you will learn about important methods for management of technological innovation and business development. You also gain knowledge about and skills in using methods and tools that support business development, consulting, and management of innovation processes.
The profile Innovation and Business Development consists of six constituent courses: Foundations of Strategy, Foundations of Organization, and Management of Technology, Business Strategy, Organization of Innovation, and Theories and Methods of Technological Change. These courses combine three distinct tracks: The first relates to formulating and implementing strategy, the second to analysing and designing innovative organizations, and the third to management of technology. Each track has a clear progression that develops your knowledge about theories and how to apply these to practical business issues.
The MSc programme in Innovation and Business Development at Campus Odense gives you an excellent versatile foundation for future career opportunities. The courses offer a unique combination of theory and practice to ensure a solid theoretical basis and tools readily employable in your first job. With this programme you are qualified for a job in Denmark or abroad e.g.: Technology Manager, Market Developer
Entry Requirements and Application
To apply for a Master’s programme in Economics and Business Administration, you need a relevant Bachelor’s degree. You can also apply if you hold a similar Bachelor’s degree including a minimum of 75 ECTS within the field of Economics and Business Administration.
To apply for a Master’s programme in Economics and Business Administration, you need a relevant Bachelor’s degree. The following degrees fulfill the entry requirements:
- BSc in Economics and Business Administration from SDU – gives you a legal claim for admission
- BSc in Economics and Business Administration from another Danish university
- BSc in Economics (Business Economics line) from SDU
Furthermore, the following degrees may qualify for admission, depending on the specific courses you have followed. Read more about the requirements if you have studied:
- International Sales and Marketing
- Professional Bachelor’s in Finance
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- BA.Negot, BA. Int or Market and Management Anthropology
- Design Culture and Economics or European Studies
- Economics, Mathematics-Economics or Business Administration and Commercial Law
- Manufacturing Engineering and Management or Global Management Manufacturing
- Business Economics and IT or Value Chain Management
Hold a similar degree, e.g. from another country?
You can also apply if you hold a similar Bachelor’s degree including a minimum of 75 ECTS within the field of Economics and Business Administration, comprising at least 5 ECTS within each of the following subjects:
- Microeconomics or Managerial Economics
- Corporate Finance
- Organizational theory
- Methods for collection and analysis of data (statistics or other qualitative or quantitative methods, including mathematics or operations research/operations management. Data collection may be included to a minor extend)
- Theory of Science and Scientific Methodology and Methods – this only applies if your degree is not from a university
English language requirements
The programme is taught in English. Therefore, you are required to submit proof of your English proficiency unless your Bachelor’s gives you a legal claim for admission.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org