- Comprehensive knowledge of chemical engineering subjects central to the production of materials and energy.
- The ability to design and evaluate sustainable and innovative processes and systems.
- The ability to plan, perform and evaluate experiments on the lab, pilot and plant scale.
- Competence in performing and critically analysing advanced technical modelling and simulations of chemical phenomena and processes.
- Develop new sustainable chemical products and processes
- Identify environmental and sustainability limitations and possibilities of processes
- Competence in selecting sustainable pathways and processes for efficient utilization of biomass
- Identify and formulate problems and to apply knowledge to the problem-solving process.
- Collect, interpret, critically examine, analyse and evaluate technical information.
- Understand and analyse the connections between society, technology, the environment and economics.
- Present results and information both in writing and verbally.
- Have a “fearless” attitude and embrace new challenges.
- Cultivate professional attributes, such as a willingness to make qualified estimations and assumptions and a readiness to face open-ended problems and uncertain data.
- Work in an international environment and be culturally aware.
Other Programmes that might interest you
Entry requirements (academic year 2019/20)
An applicant must either have a Bachelor’s degree in Science/Engineering/Technology/Architecture or be enrolled in his/her last year of studies leading to such a degree.
General entry requirements
Bachelor’s degree with a major in: Chemical Engineering or Bioengineering
Prerequisites: Mathematics (at least 30 cr. including Linear algebra, Multivariable analysis, Differential equations and Mathematical Statistics), Transport phenomena, Engineering thermodynamics and Chemical reaction engineering
Preferable course experience: Process control engineering, Separation process principles
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org