Today, we witness how services and devices converge, physical objects become connected (Internet of Things), and data and services move to ”the cloud” (cloud computing). As an MSc engineer in Innovative Communication Technologies and Entrepreneurship (ICTE), you will have profound knowledge of the interplay between technologies, users and markets.
Personalised media, green ICT, intelligent transport systems, connected TV, mobile payment and mobile learning are some of the areas in which we work. You will explore your creative skills and develop innovative and intelligent services based on concrete user needs. You will learn theories and methods related to entrepreneurship and application of ICT in companies and organisations.
YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT
- Internet, communication and broadcast technologies
- Services, service architectures and platforms
- Development of user-friendly applications and services
- Advanced mobile media technologies, e.g. Google Android, HTML5 and Semantic Web
- Content management, recommender systems and personalisation
- Business development and business models
- Use of ICT in companies and organisations
- Security, privacy, legal and ethical aspects, including the use of digital identities.
The theme of the programme is “Converging media technologies”. You can choose one of the following tracks:
- Service development
- Business development
APPLICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
The following bachelor’s programmes qualify for the master’s programme in Innovative Communication Technologies and Entrepreneurship at Aalborg University Copenhagen:
- Electronics and IT (5th-6th semester are offered in English)
- Computer Engineering (5th-6th semester are offered in English)
Applicants with other backgrounds will receive individual assessment by the Study Board of Electronics and IT.
Students with other Bachelor’s degrees may be admitted – subject to individual evaluation by the Study Board of Electronics and IT – if they are deemed to have comparable educational prerequisites within technical IT. Admission to this engineering programme generally requires solid competencies within object-oriented programming, distributed systems and network architectures.
For further information regarding deadlines and requirements, please see the website How to apply to Aalborg University.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org