International organizations and sales units call for business professionals who understand the phases of internationalization and the essence of modern sales work. Our Master’s Degree Programme with a unique combination of International Business and Sales Management provides in-depth understanding of the global business environment and firms’ approaches to doing business and sales cross borders. By emphasizing the core themes of internationalization, business-to-business sales and cross-cultural communication, the program provides the path to becoming a valuable leader and sales professional.
Inspired with sales, excited about global opportunities
The Master’s Degree Programme in International Business and Sales Management is a multidisciplinary two-year programme that combines high-level teaching and research. The programme is designed for both Finnish and international students so that people with different backgrounds come to study and learn together how to operate successfully in challenging business environments.
In our programme we emphasize three core themes: internationalization, business-to-business sales and cross-cultural communication. The content of the programme rests on the latest theoretical findings and case exercises, group work and collaboration between peer students, staff and B2B companies. Internationally distinguished academics will bring their state-of-the-art knowledge and companies will provide real life case projects to ensure that your education is also practical. A variety of teaching methods guarantees an interesting, challenging and motivating learning environment.
Our unique program provides you the path to become a valuable leader and sales professional. The gained competence opens up numerous career opportunities for example in international business expert, consultant, sales management, account management, marketing or strategic management positions at local, national, international and global levels. Additionally, the programme provides tools to operate successfully in an academic field. Students who have successfully completed the programme will be awarded with Master’s Degree in Economics and Business Administration.
Join our international learning environment and find out the differences and opportunities in local and global markets!
WHAT TYPE OF STUDIES?
The new master´s programme in International Business and Sales Management adopts cross-disciplinary approach to provide in-depth understanding of the global business environment and firm’s approaches to doing business cross borders. This two-year programme is fully taught in English and the curriculum is designed for students who want to gain in-depth knowledge and skills within all parts of international business and sales management.
In the curriculum both academic research and practical case exercises encounter. Therefore the latest research findings will be utilized while providing the techniques and tools that companies use to increase their sales in the global market. A special emphasis of the courses will be on internationalization, business-to-business sales, and cross-cultural communication and negotiation skills.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR INTAKE 2019
NB! THE UPDATED ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR INTAKE 2020 WILL BE PUBLISHED LATER IN SUMMER (BUT NO MAJOR CHANGES ARE EXPECTED)
Applicants with the following degrees are eligible for the studies:
At least a 3-year Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field from a recognised university or a recognised university of applied sciences/polytechnic. A minimum of 60 ECTS in business studies is required. Language, communication and research method studies, and internships are not included in the above-mentioned studies. However, one course in economics, one course in logistics and one course in mathematics may be included in the above-mentioned studies.
If you have not completed your Bachelor’s degree by the application deadline you are eligible to apply. In this case, you can be admitted to the Master’s degree programme on the condition that you graduate and send an officially attested copy of the degree certificate to the University no later than 9 August 2019 at 15.00 (GMT+2). If you do not submit the degree certificate to the University in time, this conditional admission will expire.
Applicants holding a provisional degree certificate may also apply for the programme. That is, the degree must be verifiably completed and the required documents of the completion of this degree must be submitted.
Applicants with a Finnish or foreign higher university degree in business administration [Master of Science (in the field of Economics and Business Administration)] are not eligible.
Applicants selected to pursue the Master´s degree may be required to take supplementary studies.
Finnish applicants with foreign Bachelor’s degrees, please see “Tutkintojen kielitaitovaatimukset”: http://www.uef.fi/web/kauppatieteet/tutkinnot
Proficiency in English
The applicants are to prove their language skills in English as follows:
1. English language test:
- TOEFL Internet-based: Total Score min. 92
- IELTS (Academic): Overall Score min. 6.5
- PTE (Pearson Test of English), min. 62 points
- C1 Advanced: at least 180 (=CAE at least level C)
- C2 Proficiency: at least 180 (=CPE at least Level C1)
2. Or, if the applicant fulfils at least one of the following requirements, a separate language test is not required but the applicant is to prove his/her English proficiency with the applicable degree certificate and the transcript of his/her academic record:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree conducted in English language in a Nordic country (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree conducted in English language in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or the United States
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree conducted in English language in an EU/EEA country
- Secondary education conducted in English language in a Nordic country (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden)
- Secondary education conducted in English language in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or the United States
- Secondary education conducted in English language in an EU/EEA country
- English as the A1 language as part of an International Baccalaureate examination (minimum grade 2)
- Secondary education conducted in a Nordic country (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden)
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org