The Master’s Programme in International Design Business Management (IDBM) helps you become a future creative professional in integrating design and technology with global business development through transdisciplinary teamwork and real-life challenges provided by our renowned industry partners. IDBM students tackle these complex challenges in multidisciplinary teams and develop holistic perspectives on the questions of tomorrow. The IDBM curriculum integrates business, design and technology to enable students to create new value and meaningful innovation.
Graduates of the program earn a master’s degree in business, design or technology, and gain extensive interdisciplinary teamwork experience that enables them to work in a wide variety of fields.
General admission requirements
The general eligibility requirements are the same for all Master’s programmes in the field of science and technology. Please see also the requirements concerning language skills.
Eligible applications are then sent to the academic evaluation described in more detail below.
Programme-specific admission requirements
To be considered for admission, the applicant must fulfil the minimum requirements for the studies leading to a M.Sc. degree in Technology. The minimum requirements include good academic performance and previous studies compatible with the degree studies.
The following are used as criteria for academic evaluation:
- University or Higher Education Institution
- Degree and relevance of studies
- Academic study performance
- Motivation and commitment to the Programme
- Professional experience
The applicants are evaluated and ranked based on the criteria below based on the submitted application documents.
1. University or Higher Education Institution
The applicant’s background will be evaluated based on the international recognition and academic quality of the previous university and degree programme.
2. Degree and relevance of studies
Applicant should hold a B.Sc. or equivalent degree in a relevant field. The compatibility and relevance of previous studies is evaluated in relation to the desired engineering specialization area as stated in the letter of motivation. Required previous knowledge:
To be considered for admission, the applicants should have completed a high quality Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering or related fields.
Relevant degrees are e.g. in the following fields
- Chemistry or chemical engineering including process systems engineering and polymer engineering
- Oil and gas engineering, energy technology
- Biotechnology, bioengineering life sciences, bioinformatics, biomaterials, food science / technology / engineering, biomedical
- Polymer science / engineering, fibre science / engineering, pulp and paper technology / engineering
- Materials science and engineering, physics, nanotechnology and metallurgy
- Process and chemical engineering, minerals engineering.
To be considered for admission, the applicants should have completed a high quality Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related field (excellent candidates with degrees in other fields such as natural sciences, mathematics, or computer science will be considered).
To be considered for admission, the applicants should have completed a high quality Bachelor’s degree that includes:
- basic studies in mathematics and natural sciences, and
- a minor subject or a comparable study entity based on the aforementioned basic studies from a technical field or from a field clearly related to mathematics or natural sciences.
The applicant’s degree certificate must clearly state both of these study entities.
To be considered for admission, the applicants should have completed a high quality Bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas:
- computer science, information technology or a related field
- physics, materials science or a related field
- mathematics, operations research, statistics or a related field
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 email@example.com