Do you wish to excel in developing advanced cognitive technologies? And use knowledge of language and human cognition, and identify new interesting applications of cognitive models?
At this exclusive and interdisciplinary MSc programme you will learn to deal with the complexity of human language, vision and cognition and design innovative and intelligent information and communication technology (ICT).
If you have completed a Bachelor’s degree or are enrolled in the final semester of a Bachelor’s programme, you are eligible to apply for the Master’s programme in IT & Cognition.
Regardless of what university you are enrolled at, you can – if you meet the academic and language requirements – apply on the basis of a relevant Bachelor’s degree.
In order to qualify for admission, applicants are required to fulfil the English language requirements.
If you hold one of the degrees listed below, you are considered to automatically meet the requirements regarding relevance of academic qualifications:
- Any Bachelor’s degree within computer science or humanities from the University of Copenhagen
- Any Bachelor’s degree within computer science from the Technical University of Denmark
- Any Bachelor’s degree within computer science or humanities from Aarhus University
- Any Bachelor’s degree within computer science or humanities from Aalborg University
- Any Bachelor’s degree within computer science or humanities from the University of Southern Denmark
In order to proceed with your application, please refer to the application procedure.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 email@example.com