The use of accounting data to manage modern firms is at the heart of this profile. This is important not only to manufacturing firms but also to knowledge-based firms. The programme gives you competences for preparation, development and usage of economic and other reporting used in all types of firms and competences in arguing for the consequences of choosing different designs of management control systems. Through the programme you will gain skills in designing and using financial reporting and other accounting models.
To give you a foundation for making strategic decisions regarding preparation, development and usage of economic and other control systems, the programme contains courses covering how to construct and use financial and non-financial information when making strategic decisions in the firm. You will also become proficient in using methods and tools which can support the generation of economic information which is essential to management of the firm. These methods are at the core of this programme.
The MSc programme in Management Accounting at Campus Odense gives you an excellent versatile foundation for future career opportunities. The courses offer a unique combination of theory and practice to ensure a solid theoretical basis and tools readily employable in your first job.
With this programme you are qualified for a job in Denmark or abroad for e.g.: Management Accounting: Accounting Consultant, Strategic Finance Officer.
Entry Requirements and Application
To apply for a Master’s programme in Economics and Business Administration, you need a relevant Bachelor’s degree. You can also apply if you hold a similar Bachelor’s degree including a minimum of 75 ECTS within the field of Economics and Business Administration.
To apply for a Master’s programme in Economics and Business Administration, you need a relevant Bachelor’s degree. The following degrees fulfill the entry requirements:
- BSc in Economics and Business Administration from SDU – gives you a legal claim for admission
- BSc in Economics and Business Administration from another Danish university
- BSc in Economics (Business Economics line) from SDU
Furthermore, the following degrees may qualify for admission, depending on the specific courses you have followed. Read more about the requirements if you have studied:
- International Sales and Marketing
- Professional Bachelor’s in Finance
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- BA.Negot, BA. Int or Market and Management Anthropology
- Design Culture and Economics or European Studies
- Economics, Mathematics-Economics or Business Administration and Commercial Law
- Manufacturing Engineering and Management or Global Management Manufacturing
- Business Economics and IT or Value Chain Management
Hold a similar degree, e.g. from another country?
You can also apply if you hold a similar Bachelor’s degree including a minimum of 75 ECTS within the field of Economics and Business Administration, comprising at least 5 ECTS within each of the following subjects:
- Microeconomics or Managerial Economics
- Corporate Finance
- Organizational theory
- Methods for collection and analysis of data (statistics or other qualitative or quantitative methods, including mathematics or operations research/operations management. Data collection may be included to a minor extend)
- Theory of Science and Scientific Methodology and Methods – this only applies if your degree is not from a university
English language requirements
The programme is taught in English. Therefore, you are required to submit proof of your English proficiency unless your Bachelor’s gives you a legal claim for admission.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org