Introduction to the programme
Do you want to create the future marketing of brands in diverse industries? This program offered at Campus Esbjerg gives you the demanded competences that enable you to become such a leading marketing manager with focus on social media and digitalization.
The MSc in Economics and Business Administration profile in Marketing, Social Media, and Digitalization offers amongst other courses in social media networks and marketing communication, digital business and marketing, consumer behavior, project management, and competitive strategy. In addition, you get methodological skills in qualitative as well as in quantitative research and you can choose between several electives offered especially for this program such as brand management and marketing strategy as well as electives from other master studies offered at Campus Esbjerg.
The combination of courses in advanced management and marketing, social media, and digitalization qualifies you to manage the development of competences and continuous learning that are necessary survival skills for brands and organizations in an intensified competitive environment.
Through a combination of project work, group work, and lectures you will understand how to manage the various aspects of marketing, social media, and digitalization in organizations. The program focuses on developing intensive know-how skills, i.e. the ability to perform detailed and comprehensive analyses and derive managerial valuable solutions.
The profile runs in eight quarters over two years. Each quarter contains two courses. You will have up to 8 lectures per week. The number of students in the courses allows intensive interaction with the professor, who is lecturing, as well as discussions among the students. This enlarges the size of the active business vocabulary which you can later use in discussing issues related to these fields as a part of your job.
The courses on the profile are taught in English. You can, however, take exams including your master thesis in Danish, provided the teacher is Danish speaking.
To apply for a Master’s programme in Economics and Business Administration, you need a relevant Bachelor’s degree. The following degrees fulfill the entry requirements:
- BSc in Economics and Business Administration from SDU – gives you a legal claim for admission
- BSc in Economics and Business Administration from another Danish university
- BSc in Economics (Business Economics line) from SDU
Furthermore, the following degrees may qualify for admission, depending on the specific courses you have followed. Read more about the requirements if you have studied:
- International Sales and Marketing
- Professional Bachelor’s in Finance
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- BA.Negot, BA. Int or Market and Management Anthropology
- Design Culture and Economics or European Studies
- Economics, Mathematics-Economics or Business Administration and Commercial Law
- Manufacturing Engineering and Management or Global Management Manufacturing
- Business Economics and IT or Value Chain Management
Hold a similar degree, e.g. from another country?
You can also apply if you hold a similar Bachelor’s degree including a minimum of 75 ECTS within the field of Economics and Business Administration, comprising at least 5 ECTS within each of the following subjects:
- Microeconomics or Managerial Economics
- Corporate Finance
- Organizational theory
- Methods for collection and analysis of data (statistics or other qualitative or quantitative methods, including mathematics or operations research/operations management. Data collection may be included to a minor extend)
- Theory of Science and Scientific Methodology and Methods – this only applies if your degree is not from a university
English language requirements
The programme is taught in English. Therefore, you are required to submit proof of your English proficiency unless your Bachelor’s gives you a legal claim for admission.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org