GIVE YOUR CAREER AS AN ENGINEER MORE PATHS AND CHOICES
The programme is suitable for professionally active engineers that want to move on in their career, especially towards more leading roles in projects or line organizations. Since the education runs part-time and online you can combine studies with work.
SPECIFIC COURSES TO OPTIMIZE THE DEGREE
Six different courses and a thesis develop your ability to integrate technological and economical skills in a joint context. The courses span subjects, such as strategy, finance, and mangement.
INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE AND BORDERLESS NETWORKS
By working with people from different parts of the world on assignments and projects, you will not only gain an increased understanding of intercultural aspects, but also develop an international network that may create possibilities after your studies.
During the education you acquire knowledge and competence to change your career, perhaps in an entrepreneurial direction, or to a work role including more responsibility.
- MBA thesis
- Principles of Leadership and management
- Corporate finance
- Managerial economics
- Strategy and control
- Management science
- Research methods
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 50%
- Application code: BTH-90553
- Study period: 2020-August-31 until 2022-June-05
- Education level: Second cycle
- Main field of study: Industrial Economics and Management
- Application: Apply via universityadmissions.se
- Welcome letter: Link to welcome letter from responsible teacher will be posted here no later than 3 weeks before the course begins.
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Language of instruction: The teaching language is English.
- Entry requirements: Degree of Bachelor of Science in Engineering, 180 ECTS, including a written degree project equivalent to 7,5 ECTS. 15 ECTS mathematics/applied mathematics and 5 ECTS industrial economics, business administration or equivalent. At least two years of working experience following the degree. English 6.Specific eligibility in the English language from upper secondary school for non-Swedish students: TOEFL 575/90; IELTS 6.5 no section below 5.5, or University of Cambridge and Oxford tests.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org