Teaching in the Medicinal chemistry programme is greatly influenced by the latest research in chemical materials and their application in pharmaceuticals.
To apply for the Master’s programme in Medical Chemistry, you need a relevant Bachelor’s degree. You can apply if you hold one of the following degrees:
- BSc in Chemistry
- BSc in Medical chemistry
- BSc in Pharmacy
- BSc in Biochemistry and molecular biology and Chemistry
- BSc in Biology with a minor in Chemistry
- BSc in Chemistry and biotechnology from the University of Southern Denmark
- BSc in Chemistry and technology from the Technical University of Denmark
- BSc in Chemical engineering from Aarhus University or Aalborg University
- BEng in Chemistry and biotechnology from the University of Southern Denmark or Aarhus University
- BEng in Chemical and bio engineering from the Technical University of Denmark
- BEng in Chemistry from Aarhus University
You can also apply if you hold a similar degree including a minimum of 60 ECTS within chemistry and 25 ECTS within biochemistry, molecular biology, physiology, pharmacology or drug formulation. Once you apply, the Study Board will assess whether your degree is qualifying.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 email@example.com