The general programme in Molecular Biology provides you with the opportunity to design your own programme with the specialisation that you prefer. There are a broad range of courses to choose from. You will be given guidance on how to put together a suitable programme that fulfils the degree requirements and gives you the appropriate education and training.
Special features of the programme:
- Broad range of courses related to cell and molecular biology, molecular biotechnology and medical biology
- Close connection to research in an international environment
- Integration of theoretical analysis with strong training of laboratory skills
- Freedom to create your own study programme and specialisation
The knowledge and skills you will gain on this programme open doors to employment within many sectors in industry, academia and the public sector. Depending on which specialisation you choose, this could be in the biotechnological, pharmaceutical or food industries. Employment can also be found in agencies concerned with hygiene and environmental protection issues, in patent and legal issues, education or research funding.
More information can be found at http://www.biology.lu.se/education/masters-programmes/molecular-biology/general-master-programme-in-molecular-biology
Bachelor s degree of at least 180 credits or the equivalent, of which 120 credits must be in science/biomedicine/engineering, including:
- 45 credits in molecular biology comprising genetics, cell biology and microbiology
- 7.5 credits in human/animal physiology
- 30 credits in chemistry comprising biochemistry
Proficiency in English equivalent to English 6/B from Swedish upper-secondary school.
English language requirements
Most of Lund University’s programmes require English Level 6 (unless otherwise stated under “Entry requirements”). This is the equivalent of an overall IELTS score of 6.5 or a TOEFL score of 90. There are several ways to prove your English language proficiency – check which proof is accepted at the University Admissions in Sweden website. All students must prove they meet English language requirements by the deadline, in order to be considered for admission.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 email@example.com