This programme aims to give students of molecular biology a solid foundation for a career in medically related areas. These areas have played, and will continue to play, a central role in pharmaceutical and biotechnological development. The programme also deals with subjects related to obvious commercial applications such as the development of diagnostic tools, quality control, and functional foods.
Special features of the programme:
- Broad range of courses related to medical biology, including pharmacology, immunology, nutrition physiology, toxicology, and neurobiology
- Integration of theory with training of laboratory skills
- Insights into the drug development process, from research to clinical use
- Extensive training in oral and written communication provides a solid basis for the use of relevant terms and expressions within medical biology and related areas
- Extracurricular activities such as seminars and site visits are offered
The knowledge and skills you will gain on this programme open doors to employment within many sectors in industry, academia and the public sector, both nationally and internationally. This could be in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or food industries, in patent and legal issues, education or research funding. The programme also provides you with a solid grounding for PhD studies.
More information can be found at http://www.biology.lu.se/education/masters-programmes/molecular-biology/master-programme-in-medical-biology
Bachelor’s degree of at least 180 credits or the equivalent, of which 120 credits must be in science/biomedicine/engineering, including:
- 45 credits in molecular biology comprising genetics, cell biology and microbiology
- 15 credits in human/animal physiology
- 30 credits in chemistry comprising biochemistry
Proficiency in English equivalent to English 6/B from Swedish upper-secondary school.
English language requirements
Most of Lund University’s programmes require English Level 6 (unless otherwise stated under “Entry requirements”). This is the equivalent of an overall IELTS score of 6.5 or a TOEFL score of 90. There are several ways to prove your English language proficiency – check which proof is accepted at the University Admissions in Sweden website. All students must prove they meet English language requirements by the deadline, in order to be considered for admission.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 email@example.com