This master programme is an offer to students seeking to specialize in music technology. The programme is aimed at practical artistic work in performance, programming, composition or arranging. The programme aims to qualify students for work as performing musicians and music technologists, or work within music production and composition / arranging where tools of music technology are central.
The programme will provide the basis for admission to Ph.D. programmes and the Artistic Research Programme.
Examples of master project areas:
- music technology in individual instrument performance
- music production in combination with performance/arrangement/composition
- programming in combination with instrument performance
Admission to the program requires a
- Bachelor’s degree in music performance, or
- Bachelor’s degree in composition, or
- Bachelor’s degree in music technology
or equivalent education, with a minimum of 80 ECTS in Music Performance, Composition or Music Technology.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org