Nanoscience is an interdisciplinary field of science that deals with understanding and utilising materials and phenomena at the nanoscale – that is, between 0.1 and 100 nanometres. The ability to work on this scale makes it possible to achieve highly improved or completely new functions and properties in a wide range of materials.
The MSc in Nanoscience programme at Aarhus University is open to students with a BSc degree from higher education institutions in Denmark and abroad who have an interdisciplinary background in nanoscience and/or physics, chemistry and molecular biology. The nanoscience degree programme is both practical and research-oriented, and provides the opportunity for completing an MSc project in various areas, including nanomaterials, nanocatalysis, nanobiotechnology, nanomedicine, nanofood, toxicology, and ethical aspects of nanotechnology.
The following Bachelor’s degrees qualify students for admission to the Master’s degree programme in Nanoscience:
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Nanoscience from Aarhus University.
The following other degrees can provide admission to the Master’s degree programme in Nanoscience:
- Other qualifications can provide admission to the Master’s degree programme, provided the university assesses that their level, extent and content correspond to the degrees mentioned above.
Upon admission further requirements regarding composition of the degree programme may be stipulated.
As the Master’s programme only admits a limited number of students each year, meeting the admission requirements does not in itself guarantee admission to the programme.
Allocation of student places is based on an overall assessment. In evaluating qualified applicants, the admissions committee assess applicants on the basis of the following criteria:
- Overall grade level – Bachelor’s degree
- Grades achieved on relevant courses*
- Relevant courses* (measured in credit units) included in your Bachelor’s degree
* Courses within the subject areas of Chemistry, Physics, Molecular Biology and Mathematics as well as dedicated Nanoscience courses.
Please note that grades obtained after the time of application cannot be included in the assessment of grade level.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org