About the programme
Would you like to develop knowledge crucial to value creation and the safe, efficient and environmentally-friendly exploration of the natural resources on the continental shelf?
These two international Master programmes are taught in English, and fully integrates Norwegian and foreign students. All courses award 7.5 ECTS credits.
The programmes focus on the following areas of activity:
- Exploration and production of oil and gas on the Norwegian continental shelf
- Methods for increased oil recovery factor
- Develop platform solutions and subsea production equipment for great water depths
- Demands for environmental considerations in the northern regions.
Specialization can be obtained within the areas drilling technology, petroleum production, reservoir technology, petroleum geology and petroleum geophysics. Examples of specialization could be:
- Interpretation of geological data from an oil company
- Modelling of processes within our fields with calibration tests in the laboratory
- Evaluation of practical problems in offshore operations
The MSc in Petroleum Engineering requires that the candidates have a BSc/BEng in Petroleum Engineering. Applicants with a BSc/BEng degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering may also be considered for admission if they have relevant work experience from the petroleum sector. For the MSc in Petroleum Geoscience a first degree in Applied Geosciences or Geology is required.
In order to qualify for admission to one of NTNU’s 2-year Master of Science programmes in Technology, all applicants must have a minimum of 30 ECTS credits in mathematics and statistics in their Bachelor’s/undergraduate degree, equivalent to the NTNU courses Calculus I, II, III and Statistics.
Applicants from Nordic countries who hold a Bachelor of Science must in addition have passed the examination in subjects equivalent to NTNUs subjects Physics and Information Technology Introduction. For more information see admission to 2-year master’s programmes in Technology (siv.ing).
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org