What can you use this qualification for?
Students will learn about flowers, fruits, berries, vegetables and cereal. Understanding of plants function, and how the environment and climate effects on their functions. Genetics and molecular methods. Plant health and plant protection.
The programme provides specialization in agriculture, horticulture, plant biology or plant protection.
You can choose between three study options:
Plant Production Systems, Plant Biotechnology and Plant Protection
Plant Production Systems, focusing on:
• Flowers, fruits, berries and vegetables
• Cereal, fibre and oil plants and diverse fodder plants
• Environmentally sustainable growing methods
• Physiological processes in plants, affected by external conditions (nutrients, temperature, light and daylength)
• How plant breeding are used to meet the marked
Plant Biotechnology, focusing on:
• Understanding of plants function, and how the environment and climate effects on their functions
• Genetics and molecular methods
Plant Protection, focusing on:
• Biology of plant pests, diseases and weeds
• Methods and strategies for protecting plants from pest organisms and reducing competition from weeds
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org