A Broad, Research-Oriented Degree Programme
Does diversity jeopardise the welfare state? How is political radicalisation prevented? Why are Scandinavians more trustful than others? At the Department of Political Science our objective is to choose the right research strategies, methods and theoretical concepts that will enable us to answer such questions. This may involve conducting surveys, statistical modelling or interviews, spending hours at the library or going on field trips to the Middle East.
The MSc in Political Science is the flagship degree of our top European Political Science Department, whose high ratings and research attract academics from around the globe to its vibrant community of scholars. This is a high-quality, two-year programme for those who seek a comprehensive political science education focusing on research design and methodology. The programme gives students the possibility of specialising in the subfields of comparative politics, political theory, political sociology, international relations, public policy or public administration.
Two tracks are offered, one in Danish and one in English. The following Bachelor’s degree programmes will qualify students for admission to the Master’s degree programme in political science, both tracks.
- Bachelor’s degree programme in political science from Aarhus University.
- Bachelor’s degree programme in political science from the University of Copenhagen.
- Bachelor’s degree programme in political science from the University of Southern Denmark.
- Bachelor’s degree programme in political science from the University of Iceland.
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 80 ECTS within the fields of political science (comparative politics, political institutions, political conduct, political theory, political sociology, international politics, policy analysis and public administration and political science methodologies) and a minimum of 60 ECTS within the fields of political science (see above) or general social sciences (e.g. methodology, economics, sociology, psychology or law) and a minimum of 20 ECTS of political science research methods.
For both tracks, English at upper secondary B level is required. On the Danish track, Danish at upper secondary A level is required.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 email@example.com