About the Programme
The joint Master’s programme in Polymer Technology provides students with the comprehensive tools needed to develop future materials for advanced health care, energy production, green packaging, surface coatings and many other applications.
The programme provides a solid base in the chemistry and physics of organic materials, as well as their connection to real-life applications. A broad range of courses and specialisations allows students to customise their own degree profile enabling the focus on individual areas of interest. Students will learn of design, synthesis, characterisation, production and development of polymeric materials throughout the duration of the degree programme.
Study at two Nordic universities
The Master’s program in Polymer Technology is a collaboration between five of the leading technical universities in the Nordic countries (Nordic Five Tech). The program gives you a unique opportunity to tailor your degree based on your academic interests.
You will get to study at two of the partner universities, spending one year at each. You graduate with a double master’s degree from the two universities.
The universities participating in the Nordic master in Polymer Technology are:
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
- Aalto University in Finland
- Chalmers University of Technology
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
You can choose between five study tracks:
- Advanced materials (1st Year: Aalto or DTU, 2nd Year: Chalmers)
- Biomaterials science (1st Year: Chalmers, DTU or KTH, 2nd Year: Aalto)
- Industrial processes (1st Year: Aalto, Chalmers, DTU or KTH, 2nd Year: NTNU)
- Macromolecular materials (1st Year: Aalto or DTU, 2nd Year: KTH)
- Polymer engineering (1st Year: Aalto, Chalmers or KTH, 2nd Year: DTU)
Specific requirements for the master’s programme in Polymer Technology
A bachelor’s degree, corresponding to at least 180 ECTS credits, in chemistry or closely related subject including courses in:
- Chemistry or closely related subject corresponding to at least 50 ECTS credits.
- Mathematics, numerical analysis and computer science corresponding to at least 20 ECTS credits.
Please note that the following TOEFL test score requirements are specific for the master’s programme in Macromolecular Materials, track Polymer Technology:
- Paper-based: 580 (written section grade 4,5)
- Internet-based test: 92 (written section grade 22)
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org