Why choose this programme?
The master’s degree in Psychology provides you with advanced psychological knowledge. You will also gain practical experience through projects and lab work. The programme offers different specializations. Please note that the programme option in Cognitive Neuroscience is the only one that is taught entirely in English.
The programme options are:
INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS: Only the Cognitive Neuroscience programme is taught in English and welcomes international applicants as well as Norwegian/Nordic applicants. The other four disciplines require proficiency in Norwegian (Bergenstest or equivalent).
Please note that the Master of Philosophy in Psychology is a theoretically oriented education of two years which does not give you an authorization to practice as a clinical psychologist in Norway. To become a clinical psychologist you have to apply for the profession oriented degree programme (6 years education) which is taught only in Norwegian (Bergenstest is needed).
- Understand and discuss discoveries within the fields of cognitive psychology and neuroscience.
- Gauge the theoretical backgrounds of cognitive psychology and neuroscience and their relationship and relevance to other fields (e.g. biology, medicine) or subfields (e.g. clinical psychology).
- Understand and describe state-of-the-art research methods and experimental designs within the field of cognitive psychology and neuroscience.
- Design, plan, and manage different types of research projects to test particular research questions.
- Gain hands-on experience in psychophysiological recordings using state-of-the art neuroscience methods such as functional or structural magnetic resonance imaging, electroencephalography, or eye tracking.
- Analyze quantitative data according to a variety of statistical and computational methods.
- Communicate knowledge to other experts as well as the public.
- Be critical to the knowledge and practice in the field of psychology and science.
- Reflect on the ethical implications of research and experiments (with both humans and animals).
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org