QTEM (Quantitative Techniques for Economics and Management) Masters Network, is an international network bringing together outstanding students, academic partners and international corporations.
- MSc in Applied Economics
- MSc in Business Analytics
- MSc in Business – major in Finance
- MSc in Business – major in Economics
WHY CHOOSE A MASTERS DEGREE IN THE QTEM MASTERS NETWORK?
Earn your master’s degree as part of an international network of 25 of the best business schools in the world who partner with leading corporations committed to developing global talent with strong quantitative competencies, analytical skills, international and intercultural experience, and management potential. If you are looking for a master’s degree with global reach and an emphasis on the quantitative and analytical skills in demand by employers, then a QTEM Master is the degree for you.
You will complement the knowledge gained in your core courses at BI with skills and competencies in Finance and Risk Management, Applied Economics, and Public Policy, Business Intelligence and Big Data, or Innovation and Strategy developed while studying at the QTEM partner business schools.
At BI, students in the QTEM Masters Network are automatically members of the Master Merit Society.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
You will learn to make optimal decisions by applying the knowledge and competency you develop by studying at three prestigious business schools. Through the programme, you will learn the latest quantitative techniques and develop analytical skills needed for a global career in finance, economics, big data, or management. By adapting to three different cultures over the course of your educational experience, you will develop global insight and intercultural competency. Your internship will give you hands-on experience, providing a great starting point in your career.
CUSTOMISE YOUR DEGREE
The QTEM Master programme combines semesters at BI and semesters abroad, together with an internship. By the time you graduate, you will have studied in three different countries, had the opportunity to interact with global corporate partners and complete the equivalent of eight weeks in an internship.
- Financial Analyst: Whether you want to work on the ‘buy’ side of investments or the ‘sell’ side of products, the QTEM programme will prepare you to work for a career in the financial industry.
- Equity Analyst: Help your organisation make the best investment decisions by building an investment portfolio within the company’s values and objectives.
- Business Intelligence Analyst: Help give your company a competitive edge. Use big data to build the resources your company needs to make timely and valuable decisions.
QTEM students, Alexander and Francesco, highlight what they believe makes the QTEM Masters Network a unique programme that prepares students for a successful career in today’s cosmopolitan environment.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org