The Master in Renewable Energy in the Marine Environment (REM) is an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) offered by four universities:
- University of the Basque Country (UPV-EHU) (Spain)
- University of Strathclyde (United Kingdom)
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) (Norway)
- École Centrale de Nantes (ECN) (France)
These partner universities jointly engage in the overall execution and development of the Master. Each partner university is responsible for the operation of the Programme at their own institution. Moreover, this programme has a network of associated centres formed by several world-renowned research institutions and companies, entailing a great career opportunity for students.
- The Programme is open to holders of a first cycle higher education degree from universities in the field of:
– Naval Engineering
– Naval Achitecture
– Maritime Engineering
– Nautical and Maritime Transport
– Electrical Engineering
– Electric Power Engineering
– Electronic Engineering
– Automatic and Industrial Electronic Engineering
– Control System Engineering
– Aerospace Engineering
– Civil Engineering
– Renewable Energy Engineering
– Energy and Environmental Engineering
– Industrial Technology Engineering
– Industrial Organization Engineering
– Mechanical Engineering
– Electromechanic Engineering
– Applied Mathematics
- An applicant with a mother tongue other than English needs to prove that he/she has sufficient fluency in English. Fluency in English will be established according to the Language Policy.
- Specific individual requirements will be established for each applicant, according to his/her qualifications/prior learning, selected Modules and expected academic and professional prospects. These individual requirements will be developed by the JPB (through a system of mentor assignment) for pre-registered applicants.
- The relevance of the BSc degree (or equivalent) of the applicant will be assessed. In cases of doubt regarding the quality of the issuing institution, external advisors will be consulted in order to establish the status and quality of the institution concerned.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 email@example.com