The programme focuses on your creative, individual development as a musician, artist, and communicator.
Master’s degree (2 years)
The RM MMus programme builds on the skills and qualifications acquired on the BMus programme.
On the MMus programme, you can choose to focus on musicianship, pedagogics, or songwriting/composition, depending on which RM curriculum you select.
- Jazz/Pop Musician
- Jazz/Pop Music Teacher
- Jazz/Pop Composition and Songwriting
The subjects on all three RM programmes are divided into the following areas:
- Main study area: subjects where the student is a performer as well as subjects that support this aspect
- Pedagogics: subjects where the student communicates and teaches as well as subjects that support this aspect
- Entrepreneurial Studies: subjects and projects where the students explores the role as entrepreneur and manager of dynamic processes, and in addition develops his or her career management tools
- Master’s project: the project itself as well as tuition in the form of guidance and subjects that prepare the student for project work.
Soloist programme (2 years)
With an MMus degree, you may apply for the 2-year soloist programme (advanced postgraduate diploma) which may include a period of study abroad. The programme requires an admission test and is concluded with a public concert performance.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 email@example.com