SERVICE SYSTEMS DESIGN
At Service Systems Design, you will learn how to plan and organise people, infrastructure, communication, media and components of a service, in order to improve its quality, the interaction between service provider and customers and the customers’ experience.
From our campus in beautiful Copenhagen, we offer an exciting, hands-on Service Design education. Our 2-year program gives students a solid foundation in design methodology, grounded in practical experience and real-world assignments.
APPLICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
The following bachelor’s degrees qualify for the master’s programme in Service Systems Design at AAU-Cph:
- Medialogi from Aalborg University (Aalborg, AAU-Cph and Esbjerg*)
- Art and Technology from Aalborg University
- IT Communication and New Media from Aalborg University (AAU-Cph)
- Interaction Design from Aalborg University (Danish programme only)
- Interaction Design from Syddansk University (BEng)
- Architecture and Design (specialisation in Industrial Design) from Aalborg University (Danish programme only)
Bachelor’s degrees within e.g. architecture, design or human centered informatics may also qualify for the postgraduate programme in Service Systems Design.
If your bachelor’s degree does not immediately qualify for the master’s programme in Service Systems Design, your application will be assessed by the Study Board of Media Technology.
*Please note that the bachelor’s programme in Medialogy in Esbjerg is closed for admittance from September 2015. Bachelors in Medialogy from AAU Esbjerg are equally to Medialogy bachelors from Aalborg and Copenhagen qualified to apply for the master’s in Service Systems Design in Copenhagen.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org