Solar Expertise for Sustainability
The European Solar Engineering School (ESES) at Dalarna University offers you a specialised educational experience that will broaden your professional opportunities in the renewable energy industry. For two decades, students from over 40 countries have come to a small town in central Sweden to gain knowledge and skills that are desired by the solar energy industry. Examples of subjects covered are the design of photovoltaics, solar thermal and hybrid systems, energy storage, solar project management, and financing of solar energy.
When you take this programme, you will be taught by industry experts and researchers from 10 countries, while becoming a member of the international ESES community, which comprises your classmates and our alumni.
Connect with Industry – Learning by Doing
Professional connections are just as important to your success as the theoretical knowledge and practical skills you will gain through your studies. With this understanding, we have developed this programme to ensure that you have ample opportunities to cultivate such connections through:
- Site visits to solar installations and research centres, as well as through guest lectures from experts in areas such as solar cell physics and chemical energy storage. These will ensure you are up-to date on the latest developments in this expansive field.
- Internships following your one year of studies, where we can help you with national and international contacts.
- Your thesis project, which will afford you close contact with research facilities and companies both in Sweden and abroad.
Entry Requirements (2019)
Specific Entry Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (mechanical, electrical, energy, engineering physics) or equivalent of at least 180 ECTS, or an equivalent degree.
- An approved Statement of Purpose. (Download the document and fill in the form. We strongly recommend you use Adobe Acrobat Reader for this purpose, as we have been experiencing problems with forms filled out with other pdf editors. The completed Statement of Purpose should be uploaded with the rest of your application documents to your user account at universityadmissions.se.)
English Language Proficiency
The most common tests and important scores that are accepted are:
- IELTS (academic training), 6.5 (with no part of the test below 5.5)
- TOEFL (internet-based): 90 (with a minimum of 20 on the written part)
- TOEFL (paper-based): 575 (with a minimum of 4.5 on the written part)
Please check the University Admissions information on English Language Proficiencyto see if you are required to submit a TOEFL or IELTS test result.
135 000 SEK (total)
*EU/EEA citizens are not required to pay tuition fees.
Tuition fees are paid in per-semester installments and the first payment (67 500 SEK) must be paid no later than June 1. This allows for a reasonable processing time for residence permit application.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org